Would you like to work for Norway’s most exciting startup - and be part of developing the first autonomous wheel?
Computer Vision Engineer
wheel.me is a Norwegian IoT company with global ambitions, located in Oslo. We help people improve the way they live and work by enabling everything indoors to move effortlessly on smart wheels. In essence, what is being attempted with respect to self driving cars outdoors, wheel.me will perform indoors through small and cost effective embedded robots.
We primarily focus on the areas of Robotics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Indoor Mobility, and Indoor Navigation. We have developed the world's first autonomous wheel. Among our clients are Fortune 500 companies across various industries. Currently the company consists of 11 talented individuals with varying backgrounds and disciplines, driven by developing new disruptive solutions. To reach our ambitious goals we seek a passionate and dedicated Computer Vision Engineer.
- Develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms
- Develop specific drivers and software to make a custom camera work efficiently on ARM devices - Help developing a custom camera
- Solid understanding of application of computer vision in mobile robotics - Good knowledge of Python and C++
- Experience in using PCL, OpenCV, and ROS
- Knowledge of MATLAB would be advantageous for this position
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com